By jingoes!

Mate, maaaaaaaaaaaate, I just about fell A over T when I read the
expressions on that Aussie Slang website.  I had no idea just how often I
actually use "Australianisms"! And here I was, after hangin' out with you
lot, thinking that I now speak to many "Americanisms", but alas I find that
I was abso-bloody-lutely wrong!  There are words on that list that I didn't
even realise WERE Aussie lingo, they are just so common place in my daily
dialect.   So, I'm wrapped! You bloody bewdy mate, I am an Aussie after all!
lol.  So all you yanks can go and bite ya bum, cause boy will I have a few
things to teach you when I get over there!

I downloaded and printed out the Aussie Slang Dictionary from that site, and
now when I get to GFM, we'll all have to sit down and have a good o'le
chinwag.  You can all avago at saying them too, and by the time I leave GFM,
you'll all be cookin' with gas, and speaking like full fledged, ridgie didge
Aussie battlers!

I was just thinking that on list here, I probably speak more traditional
English instinctively just to ensure that my ideas and thoughts are
correctly understood.

Also, a warning in advance, if I ever call anyone a drongo, a dag, a derro,
a galah, a joker, a larrikin, those are TERMS OF ENDEARMENT where I come
from and not to be taken as insults!  Poor Ryan was most perplexed one day
when I called him a "Dag", he wasn't sure quite what to think of it!

Ok, better make tracks, my little tyke is chuckin' a whopper of a wobbly...

Hooroo!

tan.