Fra: frank theriault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 21. april 2004 20:16
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: History

I'm surprised, Peter.  You're not usually a wise-acre.  <vbg>

I wonder where that saying comes from?  I can see wise ass (which Peter is
one of, BTW), but "wise-acre"?  As opposed to those stupid acres?

Well, really, who cares?

-frank

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist
fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer

>From: "Peter J. Alling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Just when I was composing a wise ass comment.

MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE*
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines