From: Gaurav Aggarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Apr 22, 2004 5:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: my first PAW: petals

I am a beginner in photog. Been shooting for more than a couple of years
but have hardly got a good eye for composition and the techniques aren't
any better. Recently, I tried macro for the first time. Here is my first
PAW.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2303410&size=lg

All kinds of comments welcome, especially those that will help me improve
my compositions skills as well tell me more about how to handle a camera
better.

Gaurav

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet