Hi,

> annsan corrupting photographers with scrabble
> everywhere

I don't know how things are over on your side of the dpno, but over
here we are all in a state of original sin, Scrabblistically, and
therefore un-(or not-further-)corruptible. Playing Scrabble with an
elderly relative (or playing Scrabble with a younger relative - these
things are all, er, relative) at least one evening a week is a sure
sign of being middle class. If there's any doubt at all then an
inordinate fondness for the Mayor of Wetwang
(http://www.tv-celebrity.co.uk/game-show/richard-whiteley.htm)
and his show confirms it.

--
Cheers,
 Bob ("I'll have one off the wrist please, Carol") W.