This has been bugging me since yesterday.  I KNEW that I'd heard the name and it
rang bells for my wife as well.

I've actually heard him.  He occasionally turns up on Sydney radio when the
regular UK correspondent (Malcolm Stewart?) is on hols.

Avagoodweekend all......

Brian

Brian Walters
Australian Plants Societies
http://farrer.csu.edu.au/ASGAP/

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:20 , Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

---- Msg sent via Spymac Mail - http://www.spymac.com