> Not a typo. A member told me "I love all Supra familiy. Specially 200 speed".

Sometimes, in writing, people confuse Kodak Supra with Fuji Superia,
which does come in 200. It happens all the time on rec.photo.film+labs.
Both are color negative films, but Supra is a professional film made for
photojournalists. Professional color negative films generally skip ISO
200 because the grain is close to ISO 400 (although some portrait films
come in ISO 160). Point-and-shooters, however, like ISO 200 for some
reason, so manufacturers produce it in consumer films.

Anyway, your lists are fun and I appreciate it that you undertake them.
At least you know they are being read.

Joe