Superb. Like the front wheel of a great machine, no doubt with Maggie Thatcher driving, about to run over and crush County Hall.

Note to Non-Brits. County Hall was the seat of the GLA, the local government in London. Thatcher didn't like the people in power in the GLA, so she just abolished it. That one destructive act was the primary reason why London is such a mess today (IMHO)!

John