From: Paul Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 10:32 AM
Subject: Nkon Hood for Pentax FA28-70/4

: Hi,
:
: A while back there was discussion on Nikon lenses hoods for the Pentax
: FA28-70/4. Could someone let me know the part number? as i neglected at
the
: time to write it down.
:
: I assume the standard lense cap still fits with the hood?
:
: Thanks,
: Paul JOnes
: -
: This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,
: go to http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Don't forget to
: visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org .
:
: