John Francis wrote:

> I often used to wonder if I should have bought an LX, but in
> all honesty the MX probably served me just as well, and I
> doubt if I'd have got almost three decades of service out of
> an LX with only two visits to the repair shop.

One of my MXs will be going for the first time for servicing in 25 years.
That's just fantastic, which ever way you look at it, great reliability.

I had instant trouble with my first LX and it has been back for repairs
three or four times. Yet I think it is a super camera. I suppose you either
love them or hate them.

Malcolm