I've been getting it for a while. Must be a full year now, maybe more...
I'd say that if your interest emcompasses all things Pentax, and you are fond of the older Pentaxes as well as the newest ones, if you like some technical articles on equipment, techniques and reviews, you'll find all of that there.
Then there are the illustrated ads, the descriptions of accessories for most Pentaxes, and always several great photos in the Gallery, from Pentax users, covering all manner of subjects.

There is a regular column on the latest Pentax products, the Gift Shop pages, with good photos of Pentax goodies.

The editor, Peter Bargh, is a fine fella. Not above a letter or two on pertinent subjects, if you are lucky... Very easy to get along with.

If I had an opportunity to review an issue on the newstand, liked what I saw and wanted to take it home with me for US$7.50, would I?
You bet!

keith whaley

Tom C wrote:

I just ran across the PENTAX User magazine online, published quarterly in the UK. Any opinions from the group as to it's usefulness? Is it worth the subscription price of almost $30 US for four issues?

Tom C.