Oh boy are we going to have fun on that mountain... :-0

César
Panama City, Florida

-----Original Message-----
From: frank theriault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 6:15 PM

Hi, tom,

1)  Aye!

2)  Coffee grounds

cheers,
frank

ps:  Seriously, I don't have a favourite topping;  there are so many, who
can choose?  So, I'll go with a boring old standby:  Pepperoni.  Wait!  No!
Italian sausage.  Make it Hot Italian Sausage.  Definitely sticking with Hot
Italian Sausage.  Yup.  No changing my mind now...

-ft

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist
fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer