OK Pal,

I agree with you when you say that you must not trust 100% of what is
written (anywhere).

But on another hand do you think this magazine ranked the FA* 85/1.4 5 stars
(1993) to push customers to buy it, hands behind the eyes ? Or do you think
they ranked a 3 star only at the A* 85/1.4 (this test is dated 10 years !)
to lead customers to buy CANON of NIKON instead of PENTAX ? I do not think
so...

To test lens contrast, nothing beats a MTF test bench but to 'feel' an
equipment (car, copputer, camera...) no machine beats human beeing...

The only thing I know and I am sure of is that I like my different PENTAX
equipment for about 20 years now, and that I equally like to check Boz's
site, to read the PDML and report to the CdI PENTAX test files anytime I
need it.

> > (You really have something against French, haven't you ?)
>
> Not at all but what reaction do you expect on that
> chauvinistic CDI reply?

I'm on the list for 2 month now, and from my archives I can find that you're
on Clover's back for a long time... Is'nt it time for reconciliation ?

Bye,

Cyril

PS : And its fabulous to discuss with others anywhere in the world in real
time about our common passion for PENTAX... (Thank you America to have
invented Internet...)