From: "Markus Maurer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: how gravity works...
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 14:19:24 +0200

Hi Keith
sound like "the trumpets of Jericho" which was one of the last secret
weapons of the German
in second world war II.
You can destroy a lot of material with bundled ultra low frequencies of
great distances.
Reminds me of the movie "earthquake", it was the first to my knowledge with
low bass frequencies
producing some vibrations :-)