I figure people are just likely to call my attention to something I'm doing
right as well as set me straight about what isn't working. The worse
reaction so far is people saying "Well...it just doesn't do anything for
me." I can live with that.

You've got to take risks if you want to grow. Think about babies, they get
out there and fall down a lot while they are learning to walk (mine did,
anyway).

Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fairy: