On Tue, 11 May 2004, jtainter wrote:
> Cesar, this is just my inference from the number of people who have
> bought one, then complained on the list about something not working
> right.  Just a few minutes ago, Steve complained about his spot
> autofocus not working properly.  The observation is merely my
> impression, but I have not had this impression from list discussions
> of any other body.

My first *ist D had some stuck (hot) pixels.  Since I bought this camera
the first day that it was available here in Seattle I didn't think I
would find much about problems with it online.

So I searched the D100 forums on dpreview since I knew that it used
the same CCD.  I found plenty of reports of stuck and hot pixels on
the D100.

I don't think that the *ist D has any more or fewer problems than
anything else from the quick browsing that I've done.

alex