From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: A tale of two cameras
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 08:58:36 US/Eastern

Hi Wendy.
Thats a nice shot.

I know what you mean about weight.Man the D1/D2H with the 80-200f2.8 gets heavy fast.Its
balanced
well but heavy.Glad to hear the Pentax and prime worked well.I may do the same and get the
Pentax
for personal use and for presentations at shows.Then i dont have to change lenses in windy
dusty
conditions or carry around two heavy cameras.

The Nikon is not that great in low light conditions either.Sounds like Canon has that
beat.Although my
buddy has the 1d and i have features he wants and visa versa.

I shot some of our riders in an indoor ring Sunday.ISO 1600 got me at best 400 th at f
2.8.Bad back
light and its obviously grainy,but for 2x3 thumbnails for the show book,look fine.Panning
helps to.I'm
never sure how to WB these things.Cloudy for indoor or tungsten.
Thank god for PS.lol

Dave

> Saturday was the Tibetan Terrier Show. Didn't
get to take my group shot

MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines