Unfortunately,they only get moved if someone buys them for a $1.00 than pays the moving
costs to the
new location.
We lose a lot,but manage to save a few each year.
Thats my B&W project that is on going.Trying to shoot as much farm scene’s as possible
before they
are gone.Happining all to fast here.:-(

There have been times were our planners have incorporated the house into the
subdivision.Now they
look really cool.:-)

Dave
(Sorry to steal your thread Steve)