Thanks Henri and Anders for answering my question.

> Niue opened it's Internet domain .nu for world wide registration
> by anyone in 1997 and it instantly got very popular in Sweden to
> register .nu domains for two reasons. ...
> Nope, they're taken in the Stockholm archipelago.

After reading Henri's message and before yours, thus thinking you
live in Niue, I was shocked that I could not tell the landscape
of a tropical island from the Antarctic zone, or rather, I was
shocked that Niue looked like it's near the Antarctic Circle! Well,
what you said explains it.

Cheers,

Yefei