I just sold my K24/2.8 for $192 on eBay a month ago.  I liked it but already had an M28/3.5.  I know, I know, the former is wider, faster and perhaps optically superior but I'm not as sophisticated as some of the other list members here.  All my other primes from WA to TELE use the 49mm filter.  The 24/2.8 was a 52mm size.

Of course, I just bought an M200/4 from Mr. Brogden so now I need to get some more 52mm filters... <sigh>

Cheers,
Steve S.
--
http://people.mn.mediaone.net/sscott2

I hold that K lens in very high regard. The one I bought a few years ago on Ebay cost me $170 plus shipping, no filter. Well worth it.

At 07:48 AM 4/11/2001 -0700, Shel Belinkoff wrote:
>Did you notice that the seller described the lens as a SMC
>Pentax-A?  It's not, of course ...
>
>Daphne wrote:
> >
> > >http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1229385165

The seller changed (added) the description to "M" Which of course, isn't
correct, either.

David<

-
This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,

This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,