From: graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT:  Max and his Out of Office AutoReply
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 16:37:35 -0400

No, Frank is not "out of his office", he is "out of his mind". Cotty on the other hand has neither an office, nor a mind to be out of. HAR!

Graywolf thinks he is not very bright, knowing as he does that both these guys are going to be in the same area he in less thatn a month, but as usual can not seem to keep his mouth shut. Maybe he can claim to be an "Official Fool", thus immune to physical retaliation...

--

Cotty wrote:

On 13/5/04, FRANK WHO IS NOT OUT OF OFFICE, discombobulated, offered:

It's happening again!

Aaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!

Tell me about it - I nearly broke my delete key I hit it so hard

Cheers, Cotty

___/\__ || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche ||=====| www.macads.co.uk/snaps _____________________________

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html

STOP MORE SPAM with the MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines