Several replies in one:

On May 15, 2004, at 10:44 PM, Frantisek Vlcek wrote:

Here in the small web version, the fisherman is however
too hidden in the bushes' background. I would like more if he was in
front of the open area without bushes, but maybe that would be too
much formal. Dunno, it might look different in the normal poster sized
version. This picture cries for a bigger size.

I haven't had it printed to poster-size yet ;) I did notice the same thing but I tend to look toward the mountains more than the boat, so it didn't bother me a lot.