Norm,

What she is worth is what the customers are willing to pay for her work, not
what she (or we, for that matter) think that she is worth.

There are lots of child photography studios with web sites that have prices.
There are also lots of stores, like Sears and JC Penney, that do child
portraits. I'd suggest that she look 'em up, price her work accordingly,
keeping her local market in mind, and set up a rate schedule for each type
of job (or package) she intends to offer.  Then, she needs to get the word
out, advertise in other words. Put her best work into a portfolio that she
can show and see how it goes. It's not going to happen over night.

Len
---