Norm Baugher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>I have some technical questions regarding Windows ME. I don't have it
>>and so can't verify a few things. If anyone who has this operating
>>system would be willing to answer some (Pentax-related) questions, I'd
>>appreciate an off-list email.
>>
>No, but I'm using a Pentax ME Super <g>

HAR!
Well, I'm *considering* trying Windows ME on my laptop, because earlier
versions of Windows won't run the Pentax Remote Assistant software for
the ist-D and my ancient laptop won't run Win2k or later.

>From what I've heard, Windows ME is fine when it works, but when it
encounters any hardware at all that it doesn't like it's an utter
nightmare.

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing