Hi,

>>The biggest weakness in the whole setup is the stupidity of users.

> Amen to that.

amen to some of that, but I do not think it is predominantly user
stupidity. Why is it that programmers always want to blame ordinary
people and call them stupid?

Here are my culprits, in descending order of guilt:

1. the people who write viruses, trojans and other naughtyware

2. systems that are shipped with all the doors open

3. systems that make it difficult for ordinary people to recognise
that the doors are open

4. systems that make it difficult for ordinary people to lock the doors

5. lack of developer education in basic principles of security

and trailing a long, long way behind all the rest:

6. lack of user education

--
Cheers,
 Bob