Grand!

frank theriault wrote:
Well, much to my surprise, there's actually a bus from Toronto to Pittsburg. Who'd a thunk it? But, there is! And, at a price that is way cheaper than any other mode of public transportation, AFAIC.

The best option for me is taking the overnight bus. Leaves Toronto at around 11pm, gets into Pittsburg a bit before noon the next day. I'll leave Tuesday night (so I can work on Tuesday), spend a couple of hours exploring Pittsburg, then go meet Mark once he's done work, and we're on our way!! I'm guessing that his Hyundai will be more comfortable than my Grayhound, so I'll likely be nodding off much of the way.

Staying at a friend of Mark's on the way down, and ETA to GFM is Thursday morning.

Did I mention the following?:

WOO FREAKING HOOO!!!

cheers,
frank

ps: have no idea what the schedule of returning buses is; right now, don't really care... <g>
-ft

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN Premium http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html