From: "Bill Owens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: OT: More GFM Planning
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 22:49:51 -0400

You can shoot with my *ist D some starting on your arrival on Thursday.
We'll download your shots to my laptop, convert to B&W and print a few.

Bill

_________________________________________________________________ http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines