HC110 is an adjustable, but usually quite high contrast, developer. I used it years
ago for astrophography- with Plus-X.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/12 1:47 PM >>>
Per the inquiries from Shel & WW:  In the Plus-X work I've done, development
was with the standard Kodak chemicals and by the book.  That produces some
nice fine grain but also some low contrast.  I'd like to improve that contrast
characteristic with same exposure setting.  Normally I rated it at 125,
also by the book.
Would Accufine be a better developer for this purpose than the standard
Kodak chemistry?

Collin