To Shel Belinkoff:

My answer was and came back because I attached the picture:

Out of your
dad_and_sis.jpg
I made in six steps with Paint Shop Pro my

familyRetII.bmp      (Ret  for  Retouche
                              and  II  =  second = last great step)

I hope, you will enjoy my work of some 15 minits.
Sorry, I had not the time, to made today a print out of it in order to
correct possible mistakes.

Kristian-Heinrich Schuessler
Black Forrest / Germany

Now new added / Please answer as soon as possible !

Please give me your e-mail-adress  in order to send you your picture back

KHS