Hi Antonio,

I was expecting that you would read the following paragraph in that article
is very rampant in Windows machine.  Never mind on OS/X security hole etc.

"Typically, people write exploits and other forms of malicious code for the
Windows operating system because so many people use that OS and because of
the notoriety the person gets. For those same reasons, Macs are usually
spared.

"It seems to be that people just don't write exploits for the Mac because
they're not as popular and they [the exploit writers] don't get much bang
for the buck,"

Cheers,

Ken