Hi,

> store film in it?  Maybe some refrigerator photos would be in order.  Let's
> see what's inside yours, or maybe just a snap or two of all the things
> tacked up on the doors .... magnets, photos, kid's drawings, diet reminders.

Mine's digital - I keep fish fingers in it.

In fact, mine is very tidy. It's connected to my local supermarket
http://www.architecture.com/go/Architecture/Debate/Sustainable_2829.html
via the internet. It creates a shopping list for me which I can download
as I leave work, and go directly to the aisle. The shopping list is
arranged by product in aisle sequence for maximum picking efficiency.

Included with the picking list is a schematic which dictates how the
packer should arrange the goods in the shopping bags, so that when I
later unpack them at home my fridge is optimally packed according to a
space-filling constraint logic program that I coded for it. If the
packer has not filled the bags according to instructions then the
fridge is able to detect my necessarily out-of-sequence unpacking, and
correct it. At the same time it interfaces in real-time with the
supermarket's payroll system and sends negative feedback to the
packer's performance-related pay records so he or she can regret their
poor packing skills in the next pay packet - a worthwhile incentivisation.
Most of them are semi-retired people who frittered their money during
their youth, rather than save for a pension, so there is a satisfying
moral aspect to this, too. Besides, old people don't have a lot to spend
their money on.

Anyway, here's my very manly fridge:
http://www.web-options.com/fridge.jpg

Film, beer, champagne and carrots.

I did have some tongue in cheek in there, but I took it out to nibble
on while I write this.

--
Cheers,
 Bob