From: "Antonio Aparicio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 9:48 PM
Subject: Re: Anyone still using WIndows ME?

> I may have argued an opinion that has not found widespread approval
> here on this list but I believe I have no been unfriendly.

No, you have not been unfriendly at all, Antonio.
On the contrary, my impression is that you are a friendly person.
As a newcomer you happened to get heavily engaged in a type of thread that usually
turns the way that this one also has, on a subject that have been "banned" on this
list, although people keep bringing it up.
You could have been adviced about this in a much more friendly way than has been the
case.
However, when some old list member expresses dissatisfaction about someone elses
postings, and not necessarily being fair in doing so, it evokes a type of herd
instinct also on this list. That's when you'd realise that you can't expect to be
treated fairly, and will have to consider what strategies will be the best or most
useful for you personally.
I'm looking forward to see which of possible choices you'll opt for.

Welcome to the list, Antonio.

Lasse