I think what happens is your email address gets picked up somewhere on the net and inserted into a spam/virus email as if it were sent by you which it is not. You then get a virus alert warning in return from the recipients system.

Alternatively, you machine may be infected and be sending out viruses withuot you or your anti-virus software being aware.

I would imagine it is probably the first scenario, and there is nothing you can do about it. Except perhaps steer clear of porno sites if you visit them as they are some of the prime culprits.

Antonio