On Thu, 20 May 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Anyone use one that they like? And why?

I have a LowePro Offtrail that I like.  It has two lens pouches
which can hold one or two lenses each (you can stack two shorter
primes into one).  The main bag easily fits any Pentax SLR.

The only thing that it needs is a little pocket in the lid for
batteries or memory cards.  My bag was made for film cameras, so
it does have two elastic loops in the main pocket that will hold
a roll of film each.

http://www.lowepro.com/pages/series/trekking/oftrail1.htm

Without the lens pouches attached it is a good size for carrying
around in a daypack or a bicycle handlebar or saddle bag to provide
extra camera protection.

My Off Trail is almost 10 years old and holding up very well.

alex