Steve,
It may be caused by a lot of things, but one factor could be that the script
that do the actual handling of the file upload is memory intensive. In
addition, the Autopug resides on a server that is shared with many other
applications, so I suspect that requests can queue up some times. Especially
around the 20th each month...:-)

Please keep trying, the application is definately online.

Jostein