Hi gang
As my goal of obtaining a istD draws closer to reality, I did some web searching for prices.
A place called A & M Photo World has the body listed at $799 (US retailer).
I tried to go through the entire order process up to the very end where it says "click here to finalize" to see if there were any surprises in store, but other than a higher than average shipping cost ($40) ; and they claimed it was "in stock" but since it is $200 less than any other retailer, I still feel funny about it-- like maybe it would show up with no battery or something like that.
Has anyone paid this amount or less lately? What about this retailer? Anyone else have dealings with them before?
It just feels fishy--
Greetings from CajunLand USA South Louisiana
Sid Barras