Woburn, Mass. is it?  Safari park?  Lions?  Ain't the Woburn I usta know...

I once had a fiancé there...  sighhh.

keith whaley

Bob W wrote:

Hi,

Friday, May 21, 2004, 11:16:38 PM, tom wrote:

We'll have both Cotty and Tan in DC on June 3rd and we're planning to do
dinner at Marrakesh -

http://www.marrakeshwashington.com/

If you've never eaten bastilla with your fingers you don't know what you're
missing...I need to make a reservation, so if you plan to come let me know!

that looks like fun. I have some rather fuzzy photos somewhere from a
session in a cafe in Tangiers when I went in for some mint tea and
ended up getting stoned with some old boys.

You can all sing Happy Birthday to me (June 2nd)! I can't make it to Washington,
but I will be driving round the safari park at Woburn, taking photographs of the
lions.

The only way I'll get a Tan is from standing in the English rain.