Shawn K. wrote:

Well, I was just responding to some other peoples comments and though heck,
if there is interest I have the capability so why not give it a shot???  I
actually find that a forum is a much better way to share and store
information as it's by its very nature better organized and searchable!  So
it's mostly an experiment, and if doesn't work out, then it doesn't work
out, no big deal really!  If there is lots of interest I may eventually move
the site to it's own domain.  Like I said it's just an experiment, if it
works it works, if it doesn't well, it doesn't a couple of hours on a Friday
night are lost to me forever... ;)

-Shawn

I think it's good you give it a shot. I hope something will work out eventually, cuz to be honest, I skip reading lots of posts here because the amount of mail is so big.
I just delete all the OT and PAW posts so I can try to find something more interesting instead.

Anywho, lets wait and see!

/Henri