Paul Ewins wrote:

Umm... what about an Optio S4 or S4i with a piece of mirror sticky-taped at
a 45 degree angle to the bottom of the screen?

That would show an upside down and backwards world, as you point out.
I guess if you're used to taking pictures with a black cloth over your head, you'd feel right at home! <g>

keith whaley

It shouldn't be too hard to devise something that folds flat against the
screen or hinges down and out of the way when needed. Or maybe just attached
with a bit of Velcro so it can be removed completely. I'm thinking of
something like the large format reflex viewers that Polaroid, Sinar, Toyo
etc made, but much, much smaller.

I know that it isn't as helpful as a flip out screen due to an upside down
image, but that is supposed to aid composition anyway. That would make for a
very small package.

Paul Ewins
Melbourne, Australia