Anders Hultman wrote:

> J. C. O'Connell:
>
> >there is a web site called tinyurl.com that converts long links
> >into little ones, havent tried it but I have seen and used the
> >tinyurl redirection links.
>
> Competitor "shorl.com" makes even shorter links.
> It's also run by a couple of friends of mine :-)
>
> anders
> -------------------------
> http://anders.hultman.nu/
> med dagens bild och allt!

If you want to point to an ebay listing you could
just
enter the title line in quotes and one could cut
and paste into search box
 OR the item number

A nice idea even if you supply the whole location
link as well
and remember, there are actually some people on
some servers (we won't say what server hehe)
who can't hot link anything and have to cut and
paste anyway.

annsan