On 24 May 2004 at 4:02, Keith Whaley wrote:

> Very good! It occurs to me that I'd have an easier time climbing over
> shore rocks with feet like that! <grin>
> Anyhow, it's well composed and executed. The "cloudy" WB worked out fine.

Thanks Keith, it's nice when "it all comes together" in a photo

> Do tell me what the equivalent f/l that 125mm lens gives on the *ist-D.

If I was Bill W I'd probably tell you it's a 125mm lens regardless and suggest
that you get used to the format, if I was JCO I'd likely quote you a formula so
you could inter-relate its FL to all your favourite formats. But me, I'd say
it's roughly equivalent to the AOV you'd see with a 190mm lens in traditional
full frame 35mm format :-)

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998