I think the seller does not know much if anything about camera equipment. They are clearly labeled as brands other than Pentax, yet he still thinks they are Pentax. He mentions they are clean, and have no Fungus, but I am assuming you asked him specifically about them. I'd say chances are decent that his approximation of the quality of the lenses and equipment would not match up with your experienced eye.

IL Bill