From: Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Michigan PDML,  more pics
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 09:32:31 -0400

Thanks Dan.
On May 25, 2004, at 9:09 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:

I LOVE the eagle shot Paul.  Fine work.

Paul Stenquist wrote:

I posted eleven shots from our weekend get together. The shots of the PDML folks with their cameras were shot on the Leica iiic with Summaton 35/3.5. (Hey, I had film in it.) The shots of the wildlife and of Ken and Bill at the pub were shot with the *ist D. The first shot, that of Ken Waller at breakfast, was shot with my cell phone.
They're Here:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=399769

STOP MORE SPAM with the MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines