-----Original Message-----
From: Ann Sanfedele [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 12:10 PM

"Peter J. Alling" wrote:

> I know someone who might be interested, are they Nikkor lenses?
> --Peter

Yup,,, Here are the numbers :

the 28mm is Nikkor- H  no. 352918  auto f3.5
Nippon Kogaku Japan
the 50 is     "        No. 645275  auto  f 2
the 135mm is  Nikkor-Q no. 756122  auto  f 3.5

Does said person live in "our" area?
He/she could come and check it out in person

I think you have my phone number, PEter, Right?

annsan