If I remember correctly, 360FGZ does digital TTL only. It won't do TTL on LX or Super A, but plain Auo and Manual only.

Regards,
Alan Chan
http://www.pbase.com/wlachan

Just a thought:
- if AF360FGZ can work in analogue TTL mode (reported by some users that it
worked in this manner with LX and Super A)
- if *istD can work with analogue TTL flashes (it works perfectly with
AF280)
all we had to do to switch AF360FGZ to "plain" TTL mode would be to
electrically isolate digital pin on flash shoe. We would loose auto head
zoom, HSS and some other automatic functions, but aparently that should
work. Am I right??? How do you think?

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines