The ILPP is accepting applications for the many editorial positions
available.  If you wish to be considered as a semi-finalist for these
positions, please send $49.99 US to my mailing address.  If you do not
know this address, you can request it for a nominal Informational Fee of
$19.99 US.  For an additional $49.99 US you can request a copy of the
"Who's Who's Guide to Editorial Applicants."  This delightful volume will
provide the names of everyone who applies and succeeds in becoming a
semi-finalist.

As an editor, you would be responsible for ensuring that every photo
submitted to the contest becomes a semi-finalist.  In addition to this
duty, you would be required to promote our weekly anthologies of Fine
Photography, and to purchase the remaining anthologies if sales fail to
meet projections.  Good luck!

C. J. Brogden, D.O.P.E.