From: "frank theriault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: PAW - Kathy and Her Niece
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 19:31:15 -0400

Beautiful!!

Just a quick look, likely more comments to follow...

cheers,
frank

From: "Shel Belinkoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PAW - Kathy and Her Niece
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 23:33:33 -0700

It was the summer of 1968, and I was living in a small apartment in San
Francisco.  Across the panhandle, on Cole Street , lived Dick and Kathy,
the Haight-Ashbury's most middle class couple.  I'd just gotten my
Spotmatic ... my very first real camera.  I'd had it for but a week or two
when Kathy's niece arrived for a visit.  They spent a few hours fooling
around (you may see more of their hi jinks later) for the camera.  What we
have here is just a little family snap. I hope you like it.  Working on it
brought back some fond memories.

http://home.earthlink.net/~sbelinkoff/paw/kathy_and_niece.html

Shel Belinkoff

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN Premium http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines