From: Artur Ledóchowski

>I LOVE Pentax lenses, they're just excellent, even the cheapest ones are
far better than those of Minolta for example.

I find such generalizations rather amateurish. This is clearly your opinion
and not fact. Test results don't bear this out nor due user reports.
As someone who owns both systems, I can say that I like my Pentax lenses
(K28/3.5. K35/3.5, M50/1.4, & K105/2.8).  I also like my Maxxum lenses
(50/1.7, 100/2.8 Macro, & 200/2.8). The optical quality from all my lenses
is very good. I've yet to show a print to anyone and have them say, "oh,
those weren't shot with your Pentax lenses" due to a performance deficit.
Puhhlease...

Mark