On 28 May 2004 at 1:35, Anders Hultman wrote:

> The cables that came with my Sony P&S camera, my Sony Minidisc player and
> the X-Drive all look the same and can be used interchangeably.

Ahh, thanks, interesting info, a web page with pic and interchangeability info
would be quite handy me thinks.

On my last trip I didn't envisage requiring the USB cable for my X-Drive as I
had no PC and  I had 80GB free (so I thought). After driving some 1000km I
suddenly remembered that I had dumped my music library on it whilst doing some
system maintenance so I only had about 15GB free. Thankfully it was enough
space however if I knew what other cables connected to it I could have found a
computer shop some place and borrowed a suitable cable in order to free up my
drive space.

I felt like a bit of a dickhead :-)

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998