-----Original Message-----
From: Collin Brendemuehl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 12:25 PM

The current istD price is < $1300 with lens, mail order.
As we see a new cheapie @ < $600 next year and the nice one
maintaining that $1500-price-class prsence,
then used istD units should start going pretty cheap.

But what will I ever do with those 200+ rolls of (mostly) Kodak & (some)
Fuji film in my basement?  Anyone want a film bargain?  You can have 100
rolls (100/200/400 assorted qty) for $35.  I'll keep some "just in case".

Collin

'Tautology is'