Adelheid,

I hope the submission process gets better soon.

This is the 2nd or third month that I have worked to prepare and submit something only
to find nothing in the PUG.  It's frustrating.

The AutoPUG submission page errored off as the last response I got after pressing
SUBMIT.  Does this mean it went thru and then errored or that it didn't go thru at
all? (most likely)  I just couldn't tell and without a confirmation, I didn't know.

Regards,  Bob S.